Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Missions Conference 2011

The end of Missions Conference is here. The past few days, Wednesday the 5th I arrived here, till now have been devoted to training, and getting ready to go out to the field. The Missionary field. I am part of Missionary Interns, along with 19 others. We are going to 9 countries all over the world, and MANY people were impacted this next weekend to become part of the second generation of MI going out next January!

It has been awesome to see what God has been doing, and what He is going to do! The 20 of us will mostly be separate for the next two years, but when we come back together we will all just have so many stories to tell of God's faithfulness, His power, and all that He has been doing in our lives, and the lives of those around us! It is an exciting time, as well as humbling, and at times, maybe even nerve wracking, but it is SO exciting!

One of the highlights of this past weekend was seeing my friends from my Second Year at Word Of Life Bible Institute. I have known these friends for almost two years, even if we weren't close our first year, we can all still see each other and see how God has grown each and every one of us. This is encouraging because if I have grown at all these past two years, I KNOW that God will grow me more in the coming two years! I am so thankful for the friends God has blessed me with! They are here for life, and I am so thankful!

I will be posting more about Missions Conference, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment