Friday, September 3, 2010

Brazil: January: Support Raising update

Time to update. Now that I have, realistically, more time. I find less and less of it is used productively. However, I want to take the moment and write a brief update.

Wednesday night, 9/1, I had the chance to bring my missions trip to the Cornerstone Fellowship congregation, at a special Wednesday night Bible study.

I was nervous, I didn't bring some of the necessary paperwork, we had a hard time figuring out the projector and my laptop, and I didn't get a chance to brush my teeth. Oh well, regardless, the people that I got to talk to at the end seemed to think that I did well. Not that I don't trust them, I just know myself!

If you are interested about having me come to your church, I am interested! I need to raise more awareness! Let me know, and we can work out a good time.

If you are personally interested in supporting me, let me know and I can send you a slip via e-mail and get things underway!

Also, I am in need of FORTY prayer partners. Word Of Life realizes the need to have prayer backing up ALL of their missionaries. Prayer is more important than finances most of the time!

So if you would like to commit to pray for me, or support me financially, let me know!
my e-mail is :
andrew.hoagland@yahoo.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment