Friday, June 25, 2010

IM IDP

Hey! I know that it that it has been a long time since my last update, and it will be a while before my next one, but I wanted to let any who follow this to know what is going on in my life!

Last time I updated I was struggling between what God had planned for me, and whether that was going to Korea or Brazil. Well, the answer is here now, and God is directed my foot steps to BRAZIL!

It wasn't that Korea was a bad place, or that I shouldn't have gone there, it is just that God has plans for me to go to Brazil, and that is the most exciting place I can be!

the next step now is to make it through summer camp. I will be involved in that until August 22nd (more to come on summer camp). I will graduate from second year on the 22nd, and that night we will have some training until the 25th. We will also start Liberty Online classes the 23rd, and then head home on the 25th to start getting really active in raising support, working, and taking online classes.

It will be a stretching, but growing experience! I am really looking forward to it!

In January I will head back here to New York for a week of training, and then there will be a missions conference, where my fellow missionaries in training and I, will be commissioned, in front of all of the students, faculty, and missionaries, and then sent out!

I will be in Brazil from January 2011 till December 2012. It is a long time, but also a life time opportunity, not just for me, but also for all those that I will be able to reach with the Gospel of Christ, which is all that truly matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment